Stony Lake Annual Boat Parade, July 2nd, 1:30 PM
- Parade boats should arrive at Green Point (midway on the north side of the lake – look for the white boat house) between 1:15 and 1:30 to receive their number
- The parade will start as soon as all participating boats receive their parade number
- Boats will move single file around the lake in a counter-clockwise direction returning to Green Point
- Boat captains are asked to stay as close as safely possible to the shore to permit viewing
- Vote for your favorite boat at https://s.surveyplanet.com/hysmeq76 . Voting will close at 4 PM sharp.
- Winners will be announced at the Ice Cream Social at Camp Ao-Wa-Kiya’s waterfront, starting at 4 PM
The purpose of the Stony Lake Property Owners Association is to protect and promote the social interests and quality of life of the Stony Lake property owners, and of the local community.
Annual Picnic-June 18, 2022, 5:30 pm at Benona Twp Park
Fishing Tournament – July 2, 2022
Boat Parade – July 2, 2022
Ice Cream Social – July 2, 2022
Poker Paddle – July 30, 2022
Annual Meeting – Saturday, August 6, 2021
Sailing Races – July 3 – September 3, 2022
News! News! News!
Newzletter 2022 (includes membership form)
2022 is a GREAT year to participate in SLPOA activities! Pay your 2022 association dues by PayPal or check. To pay by check, send to Ruth Fleming, 2700 S. 64th Ave., Shelby, MI 49455 or click on the PayPal button below to pay your dues online. All our great activities would not happen without the support of our paid membership. Thanks!
SLPOA Annual Dues
All persons owning property on Stony Lake or the channel connecting it to Lake Michigan, or within one-half mile of Stony Lake or the channel are eligible for membership in this Association. Please include your name and main mailing address and phone number, your cottage address and phone, and your e-mail address.
contact us at email@example.com