FOURTH OF JULY AT STONY LAKE
Saturday July 4, 2020
- Fishing Tournament 6:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Boat Parade gather at 1:15 PM, starts at 1:30 PM
- Sailboat Race 4:00 PM
Stony Lake Fishing Tournament Saturday, July 4 6am -11am
Adults Just for Bragging Rights
- The tournament is limited to Legal Game Fish. All fish need to meet Michigan regulations for game fish. (Minimum Length)
- Must have a current Michigan Fishing License.
- There is a one rod per person limit.
- Winning fish will be based on WEIGHT not length.
Children (maximum age 12) Ribbons will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- The children category is open all fish.
- The fish will be judged by Length.
- Tournament begins at 6:00 AM and ends at 11:00 AM
- At time of weigh in Fishing License will be checked.
- Check in will take place at 8702 W Stony Lake Lane
- This is the fifth cottage down the private lane accessed from the swimming beach parking lot. Please walk down as there is no parking or turnaround!
- Boats can access at the dock in front of cottage. (Yellow cottage with blue metal roof over porch.)
Looking forward to a fun event for all! Contact Dan Brouwer
Decorate a boat and gather at Green Point at 1:15 p.m. for 1:30 start (NOTE CHANGE IN TIME). We’ll proceed around the lake counterclockwise, following Parade Chairs Jeff & Sue Larmore. Cottagers can vote using the link below. Trophies will be awarded for First, Second and Third place. All voting must be completed by midnight July 4, and the winners will be posted on Facebook on Sunday, July 5. We are hoping to present the trophies at the annual meeting in August. If circumstances don’t permit the holding of an “in-person” annual meeting, other arrangements will be made to get the trophies to the winning families.
Boat Parade Ballot https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X8BCG2Q
Sailboat Race at 4:00PM, contact Neal Miedema with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org